Sunday, March 13, 2011

4th Entry: Feminine Wash

While thinking of a great topic to talk about to end this weekend, I saw the tweet of Samhir Gogna aka SAM YG of Boys Night Out.


I haven't seen the TV ads yet  but yeah, isn't it too graphic to use that word? Personally, I don't care. I am not affected at all, but as a concerned citizen is the mass market ready for this? and then he tweeted a suggestion for the advertisers!

have a great week ahead! :)
so the ad should look like this?
comments from the contributors:

Bold statement coming from lactacyd. I think it's about time that some brands start being direct to the point as well. As long as it's GUIDED. Using tagalog translations may be too much for it may have a greater chance of having indecent interpretations. The way the message is relayed may be the key. Whatever word is used, as long as the concept or the manner it is communicated is explicit, it will still be interpreted as lewd. Personally it's ok, but I think the general public will not agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment