Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10th Entry - Philippine-Roar in Cannes Lion's.

Canne's Lion

Canne's lion is one of the highest award giving body in term of advertising industry. its like Oscars of Advertising and I think our country (PILIPINAS!!) having awards on the said event. SPOILER ALERT: we bag a GOLD AWARD in Young Lions (27yo and under advertising competition).

So most likely I will be posting highlights of the canne's through the help of the summary made by @jessedee (cool dude who made a presentation of Cannes check below)


I wish he would allow me to use some of his materials! :)
(I know he will be reading this) hehe

Will be posting Nationalistic or something to that matter shiznits, but to make it less boring to the ordinary people I will still be posting humorous stuffs from our local advertising..



Whew! Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment